Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Escaping the Homeschool Matrix ....Follow this link!

Hi there, everyone!

I just found out that Nancy Carter of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine mentioned me in her e-mail. Some of you may have landed here, expecting to find the story. This is just my personal blog. If you're wanting to skip to the story,

It's actually right here, TOS: Escaping the Homeschool Matrix

Thanks for reading! If you're interested in what else I have to say about homeschooling, or whatever else is going on, please make yourself at home! 

I'll be lion around here if you want to comment in.

2 comments:

Todd, Tia, & Tyler said...

There wasn't a place to check, "helpful," in your list of check boxes up there. Because you are such a helpful guy and all.

Steve said...

I guess I wasn't so helpful with the check boxes now, was I? Oh wait, that's what the comment field is for.

Thank you, Tia, and I hope you and your hubby find the days flying by until you're back together!