Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tinkering Under the Hood of my Blog

Hey there, folks! Just me doing a little housekeeping at 2 in the morning. I'm doing some blog maintenance. For example, if you need to translate my page, have altavista do it for you if you want to read badly mangled English with no subtext and metaphor. I won't have it as a link on my page, however.

Recommended resources went away as no one buys books they see on blogs, at least not my readers. I'm also shaving down my labels to a small fraction of what I used to have. If you want to find something I don't hightlight there, use the search blank at the top! Yes, Google searches my Wits! To that end, I've revamped the labels into something more consistent with what I write about.

And now, I hope I can go to sleeeeep.

No comments: