Saturday, May 7, 2011

Video of the Northern Lights

I've always wanted to go see the northern lights (Aurora Borealis). White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad might have a special someday. Or maybe I could form an expedition to go find the Rio Grande's lost Mikado locomotives not seen since WWII. Maybe I should set the intermediate goal of recovering my mobility and energy from Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Baby steps, right?

Until then, this video will serve as inspiration.



Isn't that just the coolest? I think I know how they did most of the shots too. Such amazing camera work!

1 comment:

Georgianna Penn said...

Hope you don't mind me tagging along on that expedition. I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights. I'm pretty sure I would either stop writing forever, or sit down and write a whole novel afterwards.