Saturday, March 10, 2007

K-R-A-F-T Mac and Cheese

Ugh. Some stomach bug has reared its ugly head, changing our diet to Sprite and crackers. Momma, Glasses (my 10 year-old daughter) and Sunshine (my 3 year-old daughter) and I are all in it to varying degrees. The weather is just as awful too. This makes my FMS act up. I get painful back spasms that cover large areas and make my gait and movements very awkward. The only one seemingly unaffected is Bubby (my son) who is about to turn 8. He has miserable company.

When I was a little older than him, my folks went on a trip to Israel. It was a great experience for them. Unfortunately, both my sisters came down with a stomach flu the day after my folks left and they had it about as bad as it gets. The whole house smelled awful too. I was untouched and I survived on macaroni and cheese.

Fast-forward to tonight and what did I grab while I was out at the store? You guessed it, K-R-A-F-T. This was frustrating to my wife, who says the kids like an organic brand we've tried. Oh well, guess all I'm eating is Kraft Mac & Cheese for a while. Funny, I thought I was making life easier by getting something easy to fix.

I've been working on a post for a while now. It's nearly finished. I wanted to do something that looked special and cool, but it looks like I'm just going to have to settle for Blogger-esque. Hang in there. That's what I'm doing anyway.

No comments: