Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MEMRI: Muslim Jihad Extended To American Online Forums

I found this little bit by the Middle East Media Research Institute fascinating.
As part of the campaign to foster anti-war sentiment among Westerners, and more specifically among Americans, a member of the Al-Mohajroon Islamist website with the username Al-Wathiq Billah instructed mujahideen in how to infiltrate popular American forums and to use them to distribute jihad films and spread disinformation about the war.
I suppose the left is not doing a good enough job for them, since we're still over there protecting Iraqis. Maybe there's some things even the radical left won't stoop to... Nah, who am I fooling?

This tactic is a favorite one used by our enemies, be they physical or spiritual.
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
The enemy likes to get inside our heads. He scores nearly every time he can mask his voice to match our own internal voice. If the Holy Spirit can speak through us why wouldn't the enemy seek to use us in the same way? We always have a choice, however. I have been at pivotal points in an "aggressive discussion" with my wife and gotten so upset that when the enemy whispered a particularly inspired crusher that would demolish her emotionally, I would take it and use it. Such woundings have taken hours, if not weeks to heal sufficiently. How many days have passed since the last one? I don't know. I pray I never let such words slip over my lips again. But so many things go Satan's way at the right times. He attacks when I'm frustrated, like some of those people who count the hours until the troops come home. He attacks when I'm tired, like some who are tired from hearing of the car bombs and casualty reports. "Woe is me! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord."
...but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Hope in God. Believe in freedom. Trust the voice of the Shepherd.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

You have been tagged with a Gold Thinking Blog Award, you can go to my site http://putteringsandpondering.blogspot.com/ to find out more about it. :)