Friday, January 25, 2008

Recommended Resources

I've been doing a little maintenance to my blog. I've learned that template tinkering is just something you do with your blog and that you never really finish making changes. Among other things, I've added a recommended resources section. Instead of accepting an advertiser who gets to pick what they want to put up in their spot on my blog, I decided to create a section of resources I felt were truly helpful to my family and me. These aren't just homeschooling resources, but we find a fit well into our homeschooling lifestyle.

Add to this the fact that if you buy through this blog by clicking on the link, I receive a small commission on the sale. I'm not even close to making serious money on this, nor do I expect this to turn into a business. It would simply be nice (and a little encouraging) to have some income from something I'm already doing anyway. Incidentally, if you don't buy what I recommend but still pick up something from Amazon, I still get the referral commission.

Most of my readers subscribe to my feed, so you won't see this unless you visit waldenswits.com. Drop on by and see what I've recommended!

No comments: