Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Living In Christ

A fellow blogger posted about learning about God's love, and I left a comment that I thought would be a good statement about my faith these days.

The more I live in Christ, the more I realize how much it all relates back to that sacrifice of love on the cross and the Man Who made it for us. The deeper I go into my faith in Him, the more I understand about His love for me. It is no longer about gaining understanding or pursuing knowledge about God. Instead it’s about letting Him do what He wants with me and letting Him reveal Himself, Who He is as my provider, my shield, my comfort, my strength and my deliverer. The more He leads me through the wilderness, the more I depend on Him. I trust Him in those moments because of His love and His sacrifice for me. I am His child, bought with a price. That is one thing that affects me every day of my life.

No comments: