Thursday, April 17, 2008

White Heart's Montana Sky

I don't know if a whole lot of folks remember the group White Heart, but I was a big fan of their music. They had a song called Montana Sky that Rob Rumfelt used for some inspiration and follows the lyrics pretty well. You can download it from his site or watch it here on YouTube. It's worth the watch, once you get past the "Google Earth" beginning. (Caveat: Some still pictures from the crucifixion in The Passion of the Christ are used).



I loved that song. When this song was new, I wanted to do the same thing that Rumfelt did. I wanted to do that with a lot of the songs that moved me. Alas, the cinematographer in me never flourished. I had to be content watching Ric Florian dance around in an abandoned railyard. Oh well.

No comments: