Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Thoughts About "Falling Back"

I never "fall back," but I do "spring forward." I've saved so much time, I might never die.

I asked the bank what I should do with extra daylight savings and they told me to put it where the sun doesn't shine. I thought it sounded like a good idea too.

Arizona is saving year 'round now. I guess they don't trust their daylight banks like we do here.

I made a withdrawal once from my DS Bank, but I tripped out in the parking lot. Let's just say a few people got to work on their tans due to my generosity. I betcha that dermatologist across the way gets a lot of local business.

Of course, all this saving doesn't help my financial situation, but it does help me tip folks. I tell them, here's a little sunshine for you, and then I let them have it. People are usually happier for it. Except that albino. He wasn't impressed, or happy.

No comments: