Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Much Good To Do, So Little Time

Henry Cate of Why Homeschool writes about Cindy and the beautiful evil Pandora.

Like my pastor once told me, "Good is often the enemy of the best." I can do a lot of good in a day, yet due to my disability, God isn't letting me do a whole lot of good right now, so I'm focusing on the best: his will for me each day. If that seems simple, it's not. You see something that could use some work or you find that someone wrote something that inspires you to write something else. I am constantly challenged to do what's in excess of my capacity. It's so hard to rest when I see work to be done! I have to do only what God wants me to do, and somehow, God makes life work out. My family and I have lacked nothing. That may change tomorrow, but today... I rest in His grace to take me to the next moment.

No comments: