Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This story puts a new spin on the expression, "Hangdog." Just look at that guilty face.

myFoxMemphis.com
I can see the follow-up report. "A neighbor's cat reported that it overheard the dog muttering something about 'showing him who's master of the house,' and 'switch me to dry food, will ya?' although up to now the suspect's only offenses have included marking territory and emitting harmful gasses, certainly nothing on the level of attempted homicide. Another mitigating factor in the case may be the fact that the suspect was forcibly neutered."

On a serious note, anyone who keeps a firearm loaded with a round in the chamber is just asking for things like this to happen. The owner needs training, not the dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering why I had not gotten a feedburner post from you. Glad to see you are out there bringing the really bizzare news to me again! LOL I agree the owner had it coming!

Hope all is well with you and your family!

Jamin

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/jaminacema