Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Comic Relief

I did some figuring today and realized that by this Friday, I will have seen seven (VII) different doctors in the last month for everything from my eyes to my feet. My wife and I both have writer's cramp in our hands from filling out form after form. (Who is this Hippa person anyway?) I'm glad to have all these checks, but I've got to space them out more! I now have the most of the easy listening music as well as the morning talk show programs rolling around in my head, followed by the voice of Judy Tenuta yelling, "Boy, gettin' cured will kill ya!" I think this is the most unique side-effect of the medications that I've experienced...so far, anyway.

In honor of, or perhaps because of, all these doctors, I'm putting on some much-needed comic relief. I now present (via YouTube) Tim Conway and Harvey Corman in The Dentist Sketch.

No comments: