Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rockies In Boston on Fox...Worth Watching?

I'm watching the Colorado Rockies in the World Series. After the dark days of so many seasons with not one playoff berth, I find it amazing that I'm even typing that. Watching the series coverage on Fox is painful. I'm confused: is their tag line "Viewer Discretion Advised"? I'm having to yell at my kids, "Eyes!" because while I can mute the guy with the dark and mysterious voice, the only way I can block the shocking stuff on the screen is to put up a graphic on the screen or turn the whole thing off. Given Fox's putrid stench, I might just institute a blackout and listen to the game on the radio. If the 1st inning break is as bad as the other breaks thus far, the radio it will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think that is what radio was made for. Listening to baseball. TV just ruins it.

Shane Richardson
homeskool