Monday, December 17, 2007

Logan, The SkyAngel Cowboy

A friend of mine sent me this video. What else can you say? If I were his parent, I would be so proud of this boy.

God understands. He always will understand. This boy, probably not even 14, goes out and meets God in his pasture. He talks with Him and he hears Him.

As a dad, this is what I've been trying to cultivate in my own son. I want him to be hungry to hear God. I want him to seek God's company first before anything else. Whether it's letting the Bible speak to him or hearing that still small voice of the Holy Spirit, it is what I want him to seek and to crave. He already hears God's voice and listens to Him, and God shows him things. Seeing this happen makes me realize that this is what being a dad is all about.

Maybe this verse explains it best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you send me the code for the video for my blog? When I click on EMBED VIDEO at the end it's copying the code for some monster's inc-type cartoon video instead.

Thanks
jodi

Steve said...

Here's the URL: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d5d4ee2c067a456e7c0f