Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Short Shenanigans

My soon-to-be 5 year-old daughter has been up to a lot in the cute department. Since yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, I guess we'll call it her short shenanigans.

Let's start with math and vocabulary. Last week, she told my wife, "Mom, we have a pre-dic-a-ment!" When asked why, she said, "Well, we have two tortillas and daddy wants one, and I want one, and Bubba wants one. We have a pre-dic-a-ment!" Yes, we did.

On Sunday, she pointed out when someone used "elf-control." This comes in handy for Santa.

Today, she was dressed as a queen, complete with crown, scepter and necklace. After my wife commented on her appearance, she said, "No, Mom. You're supposed to say [it with] a English accident!" Thats it. No more Mr. Bean for her.

Tonight, she was singing Happy Birthday to Clifford the Big Red Dog, zoo style,
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You smell like a dog
Aaaand you barf like one too! (she honestly meant bark)
You'd think I'd be able to get one of these on video.

No comments: